Spring fashion is all about experimenting, but this doesn’t mean spending a fortune every season. If you are someone who likes to shop for the basics, we have a list of things that must be checked. For the love fashion, start making your bucket list.
- Spring dresses – Spring dresses are all about colors, prints and mixed elements. Try to choose varied styles, especially with regards to use of motifs like pleats, ruffles and fringe. For those who like it subtle, even a classic monotone dress should work.
- Kimonos– The classic Japanese item has evolved and become a contemporary essential. Right from a dress to a shrug or a kimono inspired top, you can find plenty of options, if you visit the right online store. You can also try lace and patterned kimonos, which are quite trending at the moment.
- Jumpsuits– Taller women love jumpsuits, which are perfect for the summer. If you are on the shorter side, nothing to worry, as short jumpsuits look equally nice and stunning. Denim jumpsuits are a classic by all means, but one can also experiment with other options, such as leather.
- Wide rim hats – Summer cannot be complete without a classic wide-rim hat. Make sure to invest in at least one designer option. There are better choices online, especially if you are in mood for budget shopping. Hats look good with dress, kimonos and even skinny denims.
- Summer jackets – You can wear the summer jacket in a fun way for the spring. Jackets can be added to dresses and tops in any way desired, as long as the prints and colors don’t clash. Summer jackets are great for adding a dash of color to the entire look, and you will find many options for a few dollars. Don’t miss on trying a printed one!
- Miniskirts – You can never have enough of miniskirts. From being a perfect choice for the vacations to being a great option for casual brunches, skirts work perfectly. You can try nice shoulder-cut tops for that extra dose of glamour, or can even play it simple with a solid tee and printed skirt.
Apart from the above, do invest in a good pair of wedges and a collection of handbags. Handbags for spring can be vibrant, stunning and a mix of many elements, such as fringe. You can also try leather sling bags, which can match with almost anything!